1.25.2012

Christmas Eve Family Photo Shoot

I've been friends with Cambria since we were 12 years old, so when her mom and I hatched a plan to surprise Cam and her little brother with a photo shoot on Christmas Eve I couldn't have been happier. I had so much fun running around the hills in Laguna on the sunniest December 24th you could imagine. It was such a joy photographing them just being themselves, telling old stories, and playing. They made me feel like part of the family and it was a great holiday memory :)


1 comment:

  1. I decided to surprise my kids this past Christmas Eve and have Ali do a photo shoot of us. As it turned out, it was one of my best ideas!

    Casual, fun and connected. That was our experience with Ali. Not only is she an amazing talent, but she has this wonderful way of blending in to the environment, which allowed us to relax and be who we truly are... genuine goof balls. Well,at least some of the time!

    I'm usually the one behind the camera, but this time I had Ali step in and create something special to give not only to my daughter, Cambria and son Clay, but to myself. This is a gift that will last years, not only in pictures, but in our time that day.

    My thought was... none of us is getting any younger, my kids don't have significant others...yet, so why not now do this now? It's really never too late or too soon. I can tell you these pictures are priceless to me, and by my kid's response... for them as well.

    Ali you're the best and I can't thank you enough.

    In gratitude,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete